“Nature Treks”, connects you to nature and people, taking you up close to the birds, wildlife, people and mountains of Nepal!
Nepal is not just a land of beautiful, high mountains but is also home to some of the world’s richest biodiversity. It is a nature lovers paradise with the huge variety of birds, wildlife and plants. Nepal is one of the planet’s most breath-taking and awe-inspiring country, blessed with unique, rich and diverse cultural ethos. All these facts will guarantee your visit to Nepal, a life time experience, most enjoyable and memorable!
Nature-treks.com Himalaya (NTH) is an adventure and nature travel company registered under the government of Nepal, run by highly experienced, knowledgeable and reliable expertise, who know their work well and puts every detail of dedications and commitments in the activities with highest standard of uncompromising service. The safety being the foremost priority!
Our meditatively designed outdoor (nature and adventure) activities are recreational delight. Being a responsible tourism company, we really CARE our surrounding and try our best to drop the least possible impact, leaving it as intact as possible, guided by the ethics to be responsible towards the nature and environments, culture and communities. We try to share the economic and social benefits with the places we visit wherever and whatever way it is possible.
We are striving to provide our guest the most enjoyable, memorable and inspired adventure holidays in Nepal, with the highest standard of uncompromising service that commits to sustainable tourism.
To explore and add new and meaningful tourism activities, contributing the communities and the country itself in sustainable approach.
We are chiefly guided by our 5 main core values in our work as:
- Experience and knowledge
All our Directors are highly experienced and knowledgeable in this venture and are backed by trained, licensed and experienced field staffs (guides and leaders)
- Honesty and commitment
We believe in complete honesty in our venture, in words and in deed and never feed or exaggerate the false information/reports, to our guest and around us.
- Customer focused and service oriented
We believe in providing an uncompromising and best possible service to our customers
- Responsible and responsibilities
We are sincerely responsible towards our guest and stake holders to operate the best possible trips. To the communities or area, we visit in, treating with respect and as per norms of the area and the culture. To the nature and environment – making sure that the environment is left, least impacted or undisturbed as much as possible. To the staffs and porters – providing them fair wages, treating them equally with growth opportunity and insuring them. To the nation itself – by providing the required tax in time
- Friendly and safety
Our staffs are friendly, just try! And safety is one of the key elements for a great trip, which we make sure, is taken care, that comes with our experienced and reliable staffs.
- Watch and wonder at the rich and diverse birdlife of Nepal (and the rest of the world) during migration through the jungles of Chitwan and the wetlands of the Koshi. Or experience the thrills of spotting the rare Ibisbill on a slow and winding trek among the high Himalaya of Langtang. For flower lovers we offer you the chance to revel in the glory of a sea of rhododendron blooms on our gentle spring time Flowers of Kanchenjunga trek. And for those who want something bigger and bolder we invite you to track tigers, rhino and elephant with us in Nepal’s sacred Bardia and Chitwan National park.
- Or embark on our meaningful community Eco-treks and support us to carry out, our objective to support the community for their sustainable approach and make yourself proud of being involved in this meaningful journey of your life time!
- Or join our short and enjoyable hiking trips in and around Kathmandu valley rims or take Chitlang’s orchid trail or Chepang and Siraichuli Hill. For up close to the mountains, you can join our lodge treks and into the really off the beaten path of wilderness, why not try our trek Himalaya/extended trekking journeys!We are also very happy to customize the trip according to your date, time and destination.
Meet the experts..
An Asoka fellow, conservationists (founder of Nepal River Conservation Trust), adventure white water rafting expert, founder of Eco-Adventure Center. He is also a leader in professional development program in Nepal, pioneered Canyoning adventure in Nepal and recently he conceptualized and heads the peace mountain bike tour to birth place of lord Buddha, to Lumbini
Nature lover, birder and Founding member of the company Nature-treks.com Himalaya, looks after the marketing and operation of the company and occasionally leading the trips too. Was involved in national and internal adventure travel company as a Group leader in the past. Also promotes and leads the BIRD and WILDLIFE tours. Has worked as a senior naturalist in Wildlife Resort in Chitwan national parks, passionate bird watcher/lover and bird conservationist , is involved in an bird forum, Friendsofbird (FoB)and Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN). IN 2010, initiated and started the pure community Eco-lodge treks in Myagdi, Annapurna area of Nepal.He is also involved in river conservation (Nepal River Conservation Trust) and orphanage based in Kathmandu.
Director of finance and office administration and other logistics of the company Nature-treks.com including Eco-Adventure center
Has also led many trekking in the mountain and naturalist in Chitwan is also one of the director Nature-treks.com and looks after professional development programs of Borderlands.
Our trekking guides:
- Arjun Tamang
- Ganesh Shrestha
- Angtu Rai
- Lokendra. Rai
- Indra Shrestha
- Manish Rai
- Surendra Sapkota
- Nirmal Rai
….and many other who works as a freelancer..