Everest Base Camp
an ULTIMATE trek of the world!
17 Days trip with 13 days trek
The Everest base camp is an ultimate adventure trek of the world. Home to the famous Sherpas, the Khumbu area possesses the most extraordinary high mountain scenery on this planet. This trek takes you through the Sherpa ‘capital’ of Namche Bazaar and to Thyangboche monastery, where the Mani Rimdu festival is held every year in October-November, in the heart of the great cultural centre for the people of Solukhumbu. Further along the trail, the walk up to Kalapathar for a close-up view of Everest is an extremely rewarding experience. Base Camp itself does not provide much in the way of views, but it is impressive to walk beside the Khumbu icefalls and glacier.
Why Everest Base Camp!
Why do people climb the Everest, simply because it is there, was probably the best answer we hear and read. To be there near the highest mountains on the planet, to have an experience of a lifetime, to be able to say, I was there! There are many other reasons, people may say or claim. It’s obviously an ultimate adventure hike that is possible for most of the people, who wish to dare and do!
• One of the best adventure treks in the world
• Highest mountain on earth – Everest (8,848m)
• Spectacular glacier and moraines
• Highland Sherpa culture
• Rhododendrons and Himalayan Monal-national birds of Nepal
• Yaks and yetis!
Level of grade
Strenuous, with the highest point being 5545m (Kalapathar).
Safety is our foremost priorities. You guide or leader is experienced to deal all the situation to make sure that you are very safe and enjoy the trip.Our trip itinerary has been designed in a way that allows you to have more time to help acclimatises as you advance. Kunde and Pheriche also has good hospital in case of any emergency
Trip COST: US$ 1676/person
Minimum: 2 persons required
Trip COST includes
- An experienced and English speaking guide/tour leader
- Porter (1 for every twp person)and support staffs for above 4 person
- Trek permit and national park fees,
- Domestic flights
- Private land transportation
- Staffs food, wages, accommodation and insurance coverage
- 3 meals a day and accommodation in local lodges along the trail
COST does NOT include
- Meals in Kathmandu apart from breakfast in house, your travel insurance, your cost of personal nature, cost incur due to any unforeseen events and emergency evacuation, rerouting and tipping at the end
IncludedEverest Base Camp
Arrive Kathmandu and overnight hotel
Day in Kathmandu for guided heritage sightseeing tour
To Lukla and start trek to Phakdingma
To Namche Bazaar
Acclimatization day at Namche
To Thyangboche Monastery
Acclimatization day in Dingboche
To Gorakshep and visit Everest BC
Visit Kalapathar in the morning and trek back to Pangboche
Trek to Namche
Trek back to Lukla
Flight back to Kathmandu
Free day in Kathmandu
Fly back or join another tour