Hiking in the nearest national park to the capital city Kathmandu
Some Essential information
- TripCode: NTH01
Duration: 6-7 hours approximately!
- Starting/finishing time: 07-am and 3-pm
- Highest point: 2730m (Shivapuri summit)
- Walking grade: Easy to Moderate level
- Hike Cost: From US$90 – $170/person
- Minimum and maximum person: 2 to 08
- Includes: Guide, public/private transportation and national park fees
- Excludes: Your travel insurance, tipping and other personal gears etc.
- Departure: Every DAY and can be operated any day as per your time available
For private transportation, we need minimum 2 person and people who are okay to go public transportation pay the first option price. At the same time if you are booking full group ( 8 person), please ask for the group price
The walking duration is a just a rough guide, that entirely depends on an individual how often he/she makes scenic, photographic or rest stops, see the wildlife/birds etc. Some people can make in much shorter time and some can longer than the given time. For best of this walk, our strong advice is to take it easily and positively, so that you can really enjoy and get a lot from this inspiring hike!
Go on to longer treks in Annapurna, Langtang or Everest or other off the beaten trails or go down to Chitwan national park for Nepal’s finest wildlife life and nature experience, You may also think of taking the adventure trips such as day to multi-days white-water rafting, Kayaking or Canyoning or even Rock climbing
DepartureEvery Saturday and Sunday