♥ The most popular Annapurna Foothill trekking Tour in Nepal
This trek from the Annapurna foothills to the top of Poon Hill is the most popular short trekking tour in Nepal, that offers stunning mountain scenery, charming settlements of Gurung and amazing rhododendron forests ablaze with ivory, rose, apricot and crimson bouquets and deep sub-tropical valleys all set below the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. The sunrise over Machhapuchhare (Fishtail) and Dhaulagiri, from Poon Hill, is breathtaking as the sun changes its colour from pink to gold to silver – a rewarding experience!
- TripCode: ANC01
- Duration: 10 days trip with 5 days trek
- Accommodation and food: based in local Inns/Tea House on the trek
- The Highest point of the trek: 3200 m at Poon Hill
- Level of grade: Introductory to Moderate Adventure
Day01: Arrive in Kathmandu, overnight hotel
Day02: Half day Heritage tour with free afternoon for last minute preparation. Overnight hotel
Day04: Travel to Birethanti via Pokhara and overnight in the lodge/hotel.
Day05: Start trekking journey and arrive to Banthanti. Enjoy the local dinner and overnight lodge
Day05: Continue trek to Ghorepani. Explore around and overnight at local lodge/Inns
Day06: Poon Hill visit, the highlight and continue trek to Chuile. Overnight lodge
Day07: Continue trek to Ghandruk, one of the largest Gurung village, explore the village and overnight lodge
Day08: Trek down to Birethanti to drive back to Pokhara. Overnight hotel by the Phewa lake side.
Day09: Return to Kathmandu
Day10: Trip concludes
Above itinerary is customizable according to your requirements and duration available
You may also consider taking the wildlife safari in Chitwan or Bardia national park and go on the adventure such as white water rafting or canyoning or mountain biking or can be combined all together, just drops us a line
Please email us for detailed itinerary of this trip.
Annapurna Conservation area trek
- An experienced English-speaking guide
- Support staff (one for every two guest)
- 3 meals a day and accommodation
- TIMs card and Conservation fee
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on BB plan
- KTM/POKH/KTM luxury tourist coach/by private vehicle
- Transportation to starting and from ending point of the trek in Pokhara
- Staffs food, wages, accommodation and insurance coverage
- Govt tax
- Your travel insurance
- Cost of personal nature and cost to incur due to any unforeseen events, re-routing
- Any emergency evacuation, flight charge and airport tax